Once an order for your wedding jewelry is placed, please allow 4 weeks for the items to be made before they are shipped. Typically, orders are fulfilled on a "first come-first served" basis. If however you need a RUSH order, please contact me BEFORE ordering so we can make necessary arrangements. Otherwise I ask that you place your order 4 - 6 weeks before the date of your wedding or event. It is always a good idea to place the date of your event in the order comments. This greatly helps to manage the queue in my studio, and to meet deadlines to brides' satisfaction.
All jewellery ordering comes prepared in a nice gift box, perfect for a surprise gift! The only exception to this is when you order a jewelry piece and select "Priority International Small Flat Rate Box". In this situation the shipping box is too small to accommodate the gift box. But if you still require this method, I have no choice but to bubble wrap your sterling treasure and place it in the small box. It wouldn't be pretty, so you make the choice.
Good News! Updates to available USPS Shipping Options!
USA customers :
* USPS Priority Mail. Affordable cost. Published delivery times are 2 - 3 working days, and is trackable. I recommend this service, as it has been very reliable service for the money.
* USPS First Class Mail. For budget conscious customers, for total package weight up to 13 ounces (ie: earrings, bracelets). Published delivery times are 3 - 7 working days to most locations (though I have seen it take a little longer). If you order larger, or multiple items, First Class will not be viable, so Priority Mail Service will be your best bet. As always if in doubt, please email me as I do respond rather fast to inquiries.
* USPS Priority Express. Publishes Overnight delivery to most locations. Speedy and trackable. More affordable than from other carriers.
* USPS Priority Mail Express International - published times are 3 - 5 working days to arrive after shipping, and is trackable. Very reliable, and affordable when compared to other Express services from other carriers.
* USPS Priority Mail International. USPS published delivery times are 7 - 10 working days, and has been a reliable service. Includes full tracking.
* USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate, Small Box. More affordable than Priority Mail (above), and with published deliveries of 7 - 10 working days, though I have witnessed dates taking longer than this in some occasions. It is trackable while in the USA, after it leaves the country, it provides limited tracking to some countries. The drawback to this service is size - can only ship items less than 4cm, so for some headpieces they are too tall. Think of a box the size of a small paperback book. The best thing to do is inquire before ordering, so we can advise on best choices.
* First Class Package International (think par avion). Very affordable service. It does offer tracking to SOME destinations (such as Canada, UK, and Germany), and is not trackable for others. BUT delivery times are not firm, as it varies by destination. Only select this service if you are not in a rush. I have noticed some delivery times of 4 - 6 weeks to some locations; others may take sooner or longer.
The above International shipping times assume that the customs office in your country will process the package without delays. Depending on the current load of your customs office the times may vary.
All interactions with customs, fees and duties (if any) are sole responsibility of the customer.
I accept returns only to be exchanged for one or several items of the same or greater value. The items must be returned within 10 calendar days of the original receipt date (the date your package arrived at your address). I do not, however, accept returns on custom orders.
All my work comes guaranteed.
I always inspect all jewelry pieces before I ship them to make sure of their structural integrity. I will repair my work, if need arises, at no cost. For example - if a solder joint that has been overlooked becomes weakened, or a stone falls out. Or if the piece experiences a reasonable damage, for example - you break it (which is very, very difficult to do) . If you, for example, happen to sit on the jewelry piece and completely smash it, then I may not be able to help :-)
Please contact me for additional questions!